Parish Council Minutes
Other Transparency Documents
Under the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities 2014, the parish council is required to publish:
- all items of expenditure above £100
- end of year accounts
- annual governance statement
- internal audit report
- list of councillor or member responsibilities
- the details of public land and building assets
- minutes, agendas and meeting papers of formal meetings.
Annual Parish Meeting
An Annual Parish Meeting (APM) is held annually in May. This is a meeting of the electorate of the parish; it is not a meeting of the council, although it is chaired by the chairman of the parish council. Minutes of the last meeting are draft until confirmed at the next APM.