It is believed there has been a church here since Saxon or Norman times. The present church appears to have been rebuilt in 1857, although parts of the structure are 17th century or older. There are three bells, the oldest dating back to before 1400, the second about 1621, and the third is dated 1718.
St Andrew’s is part of the Hartford Hundred West group of churches.
|Rector:||The Reverend Theresa Musiwacho
|Rectory office:||Hartford Hundred Rectory
1 Little Berkhamsted Lane
Little Berkhamsted, Hertford SG13 8LU, 01707 875940
|Churchwarden:||Mrs Sandie Ash, 01707 875221|
For details of services at St Andrew’s and other churches in the group, please see the group website
Hartford Hundred West Parish Magazine
12 Church Road, Little Berkhamsted, Hertford SG13 8LY
tel 01707 875970